Exit by Design is a 1 day workshop specifically intended for small business owners who are starting to explore Exit Planning, or who have specific plans to Exit within the next 5 years.
Throughout this confidential and private group session you will come away with a better understanding of;
- Small Business Valuations
- How to think like a buyer
- The timeline in preparing for a sale
- Who and why you need to involve specific advisors
- What you can do today to begin preparing your business for new ownership
- Executive Lunch
- Sellability Score
- “The Ask: How Much is a Small Business Worth?” by Liisa Atva, CPA,CBV, a recently published book for easily explaining valuation methods.
Who should attend this workshop?
- Business owners who are 1-5 years away from wanting to have their business sold.
- Revenues from $500K to $5M
- Elizabeth MacRae, President of Commercial Ventures, Transition Services
- Caroline Troy, B.A. (Econ.), MBA, CBV, President of Troy Valuations
Other Guests & Contributors:
- Zafar Jaffer, Partner & Gowling WLG
- Marty Park, Evolve Business Group
- Rebecca Graham, Wealth Management
Registration: $195 per person, Limited Seating